Wednesday, October 04, 2006

...............

emmm...
i just finish my mid-sem exam,
it's quite tough and challenging.....
i hope my result going well...
last week also my best friend has gone to egypt to further his study..
i feel so sad....:-(.
actually i don't know what to write about....i'm not in mood..
dis week i feel so lazy to study,
maybe because i just finish my mid-sem exam..
it's been 3 nights i haven't touch my books at all..
i didn't finish my homework..
i sleep early every night....
i still cannot cope with my chemistry..
i think i have to triple my effort and doing a blueprint to prepare myself for my final sem that is approaching..
i'm still missing my high school's friends...
my teachers...
but life must go on..
i've live in kms for about 3 months...
it's ok,eventhough this college has lack of facilities..
i got a lot of new good friends here..
and also my teachers is very dedicated..
thanks a lot 2 u all..
thanks to my parents...
thanks a lot..

3 Comments:

Blogger Uncle said...

Cit, you're writing the blog like you're dying.Get your mood back.

12:57 AM  
Blogger Ms Lee's Classes said...

What do you mean you just finished your exam - your exam was over almost a week ago. Moreover, you have already got your results back!!

1:04 AM  
Blogger kawa Boo! said...

hahahah. faries's being funny. super cute! lol. ehsan sounds like he's dying, huh? sort of. that reminds me. ur not as annoying as u use to be. keep it up! x)

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home