Wednesday, November 01, 2006

happy eid mubarak!!!

emm..eid comes again...
as usual i went back to my village at parit,perak..
i ate lemang,rendang and etc...
em there is nothing much to tell about my raya celebration..
it is slightly the same..
i feel to write about secrets..
there are a lot of things that we must left unsaid to avoid difficulties or sickness or etc..
when i was a child i kept a lot of secret from my father to avoid me from being scolded..huhu..
now also i have a few secrets that i won't tell anybody.huhu..
emmm..blank for a while..
we change our topic..let's talk about life..
day by day,i am getting older and older..i feel i want to be a child again..
i am really regretted i didn't appreciate my early years of life..
now i have a lot of responsibilities..each and everyone of my family members were hoping that i will go to oversea to further my studies.me myself really want to go there to further my studies..
i will try to do my best to do so..
emm..
change our topic again..
let's talk about our college,i feel really calm because there is only a few students in college right now..ib students are still on their holiday..but sometimes i feel without ib students the college is really boring..
okla time's up..
bye!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms Lee's Classes said...

You should be happy now since the IB students are back.

5:41 PM  
Blogger aLLyzz said...

"but sometimes i feel without ib students the college is really boring"....?????
ahahhaha..bcuz she's not around huh???kantoi! kes3

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home