Monday, February 26, 2007

............

it has been 2 weeks since i am not blogging...stilll didn't have any idea to write..
next week is going to be a really tough week to go through..it is because i am going to sit for my ielts trial and my standardise test..it is going to be a really pressuring week..hmmm..whatever...
ielts is approaching..i am really scared..dunno what to do..
this week is the 25th celebration of my former school.federal islamic school of labu..
i have a lot of memory when i was there since 2001..sad n sorrow,happy,boring and etc..
i hope i can go back to my previous life that was full of cheerish and happiness..
but i can't...so sad...i really miss my schoolmates,teachers and my school...
did u all know that i am sitting beside the most annoying person in my class..
SHE keeps asking 4 my permission to use my comp..she also want to introduce me to her classmate..
huhu...that's so funny..
okla bye....

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms Lee's Classes said...

Funny how most people seem to think that life was better for them when they were younger - fewer problems/worries/stress. I bet you think life is hard now but in a few years' time, you'd probably look back at your time here in KMS as being so easy compared to what you will be experiencing in future. Does this sound confusing?

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home